If you’ve made the decision to come and live permanently in Spain, you must legally make it your home . The Spanish government’s definition of ‘permanent’ is if you’re in the country for a total of 183 days or more per year.
What can you expect from us?
1. We offer general consultation and case planning
2. We wil provide you with detailed checklists
3. We provide all the necessary documents and forms
4. We will have all your documents translated and apostilled
5. We offer Health insurance consultation
6. We plan your appointments
7. We are available to help at any stage of your Residency journey